- Truman State University (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Order of the Coif
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Transportation & Logistics Council
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Chicago Traffic Club
Brian P. O’Connor received his Bachelor of Arts in history and minor degrees in political science and sociology from Truman State University in 2010. He returned home to Chicago, where he was born and raised, and graduated magna cum laude and as a member of the Order of the Coif from DePaul University College of Law in 2014. Brian started as a law clerk with our firm in January, 2013 and remained here as a practicing attorney beginning in November, 2014.
He focuses his litigation practice on transportation and admiralty and maritime disputes, but additionally handles a variety of other matters for corporate and individual clients, including commercial, business, contract and insurance disputes.