- Illinois Wesleyan University (B.A., 1987)
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, The College of William & Mary (J.D., 1990)
- Illinois Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Eastern District of Wisconsin
For over 25 years David B. Montgomery has handled employment litigation claims for hundreds of companies and government entities, as well as counseled clients on major employment decisions, including reductions in force, discipline, discharges, union organizing campaigns and unfair labor practices. Mr. Montgomery has in-depth knowledge of, and defended claims under, federal and state anti-discrimination laws and the Family & Medical Leave Act.
David also has extensive knowledge of the Fair Labor Standards Act, and has arbitrated hundreds of labor disputes.