- North Central College (B.A., 1998)
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2001)
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Mary T. Yong focuses on defending professional liability and employment claims, representing clients in both state and federal courts from pre-litigation to trial. In addition, Ms. Yong has extensive experience in general insurance defense matters, defending against property, casualty and transportation claims. Ms. Yong further defends state court rulings and judgments obtained on behalf of her clients before the Illinois appellate courts. Ms. Yong’s practice includes defending clients at mediation and arbitration throughout Illinois.