KWM has experience in professional liability matters involving attorneys, health care providers, architects, engineers, directors and officers, real estate brokers and agents and insurance brokers. KWM represents professionals under insurers’ errors and omissions policies and directly when the professional is self-insured. KWM is able to negotiate sensitive issues of confidentiality, the impact of a potential claim on the professional’s ongoing practice, and the need to work closely with the client in developing a litigation strategy, including potential settlement. Our firm understands that professional liability suits threaten financial loss, but also understand that the greater damage can be to a client’s hard-earned reputation.
- Defend healthcare administrator from alleged negligence claim with regard to administering her professional duties.
- Handle the prosecution and defense of attorney malpractice claims.
- Defend real estate brokers against alleged negligence claim arising out real estate transaction.
- Defend architect and engineers from allegations of failing to adhere to the proper standards of care.
- Represent Directors in action alleging breach of fiduciary duty and failure to adhere to the corporate by-laws.