- Loyola University (B.A., 1990)
- DePaul University (J.D., 1993)
- Illinois and Wisconsin Supreme Courts
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
Jerome R. Weitzel is a trial attorney concentrating his practice in the field of commercial litigation, with a focus on construction and real estate law. Mr. Weitzel also represents clients in professional liability matters involving architects, engineers and real estate brokers and agents.
Mr. Weitzel also has experience handling complex litigation matters involving real estate brokerage fee disputes, licensing disputes and pension benefit claims.
Prior to joining KWM, Mr. Weitzel practiced with the firm of Hoffman, Burke & Bozick, handling commercial litigation and insurance coverage matters and defending catastrophic injury cases.