- Loyola University (B.A., 1990)
- DePaul University (J.D., 1993)
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for: Federal, First, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Circuits.
Jerome Weitzel’s practice is a unique blend of both trial and transactional representation. He has extensive experience litigating cases in state and federal court in the fields of employment, real estate, construction, manufacturing, telecom, professional liability and probate. He has argued numerous appeals before the First, Fifth, Seventh and Eleventh Federal Circuits. He represents businesses large and small as well as individuals, for whom he drafts and negotiates contracts related to employment and the purchase and sale of goods and services.