- University of Illinois (A.B., cum laude, 1981)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 1984)
- Illinois and Michigan Supreme Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Third, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh and Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern District of Michigan, Western District of Michigan and District of Colorado
- United States Tax Court
Paul J. Kozacky focuses his practice on commercial, admiralty and transportation litigation, representing a wide array of corporate and individual clients in their business disputes. Mr. Kozacky is a member of the Northern District of Illinois trial bar and is licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, nine federal circuit courts and several district courts.
Mr. Kozacky is active in a number of organizations including the Chicago Bar Association, Maritime Law Association of the United States and Transportation Lawyers Association. Prior to founding KWM, he was a partner in McDermott, Will & Emery’s litigation department.